Thank you for completing the online registration, your details and medical history will be reviewed by Dr Hunt prior to your appointment. If you are currently taking any blood thinning medication please call our office to advise and instructions will be provided – 07 2103 2322.
Corona Virus (Covid19)
At Gentle Procedures Clinic Queensland we take disease prevention and infection control very seriously. As a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, our doctors, nurses and staff ensure that we follow the latest and most comprehensive infection control and disease management as per The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Infection Prevention and Control Standards (5th edition). We only see patients that are well and are low risk of having Corona Virus. All our staff follow all policies regarding Infection Protection and Control. We clean all surfaces between each procedure. We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols. We have low patient crowding and low if any patient to patient contact in the waiting room areas.
If you or any member of your family who is attending with a fever or any viral symptoms please contact our rooms to reschedule the appointment until you or your family member has been cleared of Corona Virus by a doctor.
Arrival to the Practice: (here is what to do on the day)
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Whilst remaining in your car text Dr Hunt that you have arrived – 0448 792 128, if you do not hear back from him straight away it means he is still with another patient, so please be patient!
- If you have requested sedation or wish to discuss sedation options please let him know in your text message. Where possible, please limit those attending the appointment with you. Please make arrangements for any child in your family not attend the appointment, limiting social distancing.
- Please note we do not accept cash as a payment method, however we accept all major cards.
- When you have been asked to come into the practice the doctor or a staff member will greet you and ask the following questions:
- Have you or any person living in your house had any flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you or any person living in your house had a fever or temperature in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any person living in your house travelled in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office on 07 2103 2322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.