Two Parents On Birth Certificate 00 – 14 Years of Age
Child Circumcision Registration & Consent Form
- When submitting this form it will be encrypted and automatically transmitted to our office, we then add the form to your son’s medical chart. By completing and signing the form electronically your son’s parent / parents are making an informed decision and consent to the procedure being performed.
- If you do not consent to some or all of the sections in this form do not submit the form and contact our office to discuss – 07 2103 2322.
- Most fields are mandatory, if you do not have the answer please enter n/a for not applicable.
- If you do not have your son on your Medicare card at the time of registration please enter a parents Medicare card number, reference and expiry date.
- If you have a question or comment regarding the consent; complications; privacy or release of information sections, please enter the details of your enquiry or concerns in each note section.
- If there are two parents listed on your son’s birth certificate, both parents are legally required to consent to the procedure.
- If there is one parent only listed on the birth certificate you are required to upload this when completing the online form and bring the original with you to the appointment.
- If a parent cannot attend the appointment, that parent is required to complete the Non-Attending Parental Consent Form.