Gentle Procedures Clinic Queensland is working closely with Queensland Government Department of Health to help protect you, your family members along with our doctors and staff from COVID-19. Our practice remains open and fully functional, with the appropriate safeguards in place to ensure your safety.
Gentle Procedures Clinic Queensland take disease prevention and infection control very seriously. As a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, our doctors, nurses and staff ensure that we follow the latest and most comprehensive infection control and disease management as per The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Infection Prevention and Control Standards (5th edition).
- We only see patients that are well and are low risk of having Corona Virus.
- All our staff follow all policies regarding Infection Protection and Control.
- We clean all surfaces between each procedure.
- We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols.
- We have low patient crowding and low if any patient to patient contact in the waiting room areas.
- It is recommended for newborn boys not to delay the procedure as circumcision less than 6 weeks is medically preferred.
- For further enquiries please do not to hesitate to contact us – 07 2103 2322
What you need to do on the day of your appointment
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken along with any other person attending the appointment with you.
- You will be asked have you travelled to a COVID identified hotspot in the last month?
- You will be asked if you have had direct contact with any unwell person who has visited a COVID identified hotspot in the last 2 weeks?
- You will be asked if you unwell and if anyone who resides with you has been unwell?
- If answer you YES to ANY of the above points you are required to reschedule/cancel your appointment – 07 2103 2322.
If you have serious symptoms such as
difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help
Are you or anyone attending your appointment experiencing any of the following symptoms. If the answer is YES we ask you contact our office and reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
If you have an appointment & you want to
know if you can attend your appointment our instructions are:
- If any changes need to be made to your existing appointment one of our staff will contact you.
- Please be patient if you are attempting to contact our office by phone, if we do not answer your call it means we are on the phone to someone else.
- If you are wanting to know if your appointment will go ahead please send an email to avoid long waiting times on hold.
What you need to provide in order for a new appointment to be booked
If you are wanting to book a new appointment please email the following information to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Location
- Preferred Date
- Procedure requested
- Full name of patient along with date of birth, phone number and email address
- For children full name of parent and date of birth of parent.
- We will respond to your email and providing you with some appointment options.