Gentle Procedures Clinic Qld Deposit Refund Policy
When booking an appointment a deposit of $200 is required to confirm the appointment. If for some reason you need to cancel an appointment please note the following policy.
Cancellation < less than 24 hours notice
- If you have provided less than 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment you will forfeit the deposit.
- If you have confirmed an appointment and cancelled the appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will forfeit the deposit.
Explanation as to why a deposit may not being refunded
- When an appointment has been booked we block off 30 minutes from our schedule.
- If an appointment has been confirmed we prepare the treatment room which entails
- preparation and opening of sterilised instruments;
- documentation of sterilised instruments;
- Preparing the local anaesthetic;
- Changing linen on the treatment room bed.
- Preparing an aftercare kit, the list goes on
- We follow these steps for every confirmed appointment, every thing we do before a patient arrives costs money in equipment and wages.
- Due to the fact the appointment was cancelled at late notice we are not in the position to be able to offer the appointment to someone else.
Cancellation > greater than 24 hours notice
- If you have provided a minimum of 24 hours notice you will be refunded the deposit.
Rescheduling an Appointment
- If you reschedule your appointment with more than 24 hours notice you will be refunded the deposit.