Thank you for completing the online registration, all information will be reviewed by Dr Hunt prior to your appointment. If you are currently taking any blood thinning medication please call our office to advise and instructions will be provided – 1300 755 055. Your registration information will be stored securely in your medical file.
Corona Virus (Covid19)
At Queensland Tongue Tie Clinic we take disease prevention and infection control very seriously. As a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, our doctors, nurses and staff ensure that we follow the latest and most comprehensive infection control and disease management as per The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Infection Prevention and Control Standards (5th edition).
We only see patients that are well and are low risk of having Corona Virus. All our staff follow all policies regarding Infection Protection and Control. We clean all surfaces between each procedure. We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols. We have low patient crowding and low if any patient to patient contact in the waiting room areas.
If you or any member of your family who is attending has a fever or any viral symptoms please contact our rooms to reschedule the appointment once cleared of Corona Virus by a doctor.
Arrival to the Practice: (here is what to do on the day)
- Stay in your car, text Dr Hunt – 0448 792 128. Let him know your name and he will advise the next step.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We do not accept cash as a payment, we request you pay via eftpos or credit card.
- Where possible, please limit those attending the appointment with you.
- Please make arrangements for any other children in your family not to attend the appointment, limiting social distancing.
- When you have been asked to come into the practice our practice nurse will greet you and ask the following questions:
Have you or any person living in your house had any flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
Have you or any person living in your house had a fever or temperature in the last 14 days?
Have you or any person living in your house travelled in the past 14 days.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded. If you have a support person or family member with you, we prefer they remain in their vehicle. If you need your support person to be with you their temperature will also be taken.
- You will be asked to take a seat in the waiting room.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 755 055 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.